Has anyone got the information on how to post to an ASP with the CFHTTP tag.
I can post with another ASP or with an HTM file, but no luck with a CFM
using the tag.

In the sample code below I'm just posting a form variable.  The asp page
just prints back to me anything that comes in.  Works fine with an ASP or
HTM page...  But not with the code below in a CFM page.

<CFHTTP METHOD="POST"  URL="http://127.0.0.1/ASPPostTest.asp">
        <CFHTTPPARAM TYPE="Formfield"
                VALUE="#Variables.ASPTest#"
                NAME="MyFormField">