http://www.houseoffusion.com/hof/body/asp.cfm

-----Original Message-----
From: Bridget Corkery [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 5:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help

I am writing to the cf supporters forum because I need your help and your
wisdom in convincing my company that cold fusion is the leading application
developer and has more functionality than ASP.
Some of the people who work at my company are complete advocates of
Microsoft products and believe that ASP has the same capabilities that Cold
Fusion has.  I have never worked with ASP before and need some backup to
make my case for Cold Fusion.
For all of you supporters, please help me make my case and send me
information to convince my company that Cold Fusion is the answer to our
website!!!!
Thanks and have a great weekend,
Bridget
the body.