I wrote on Friday to ask for some good resources or reasons why CF is a
better application developer than ASP.  Although I did receive some really
good references, I didn't receive nearly as much of a response as I thought
I would.
The web references are great and I know that everyone is very busy so I am
just throwing it out one more time in case anyone missed it over the holiday
weekend.
I have been using CF for about 7 months and love it.  However, I started at
a new company who initially said that using CF wouldn't be a problem.  Now
it seems that the IT department would like to standardize the products we
use and would like to use ASP.  I have found several articles comparing the
two, in which CF always wins; but I really need as much input, insight and
advice that I possibly can on this issue because I am now a complete
advocate of CF.

Thanks very much and I apologize for sending the same issue in twice.
Bridget