From: Paul Giesenhagen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 2:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF VS ASP

I don't have an exact answer, but there are some good things if you do the
following:

Go to Google.com search for "asp vs. cold fusion" and then reverse it "cold
fusion vs. asp" and you will find various articles and message threads.

Hope this helps

Paul Giesenhagen
QuillDesign
http://www.quilldesign.com