The Cold Fusion on our IIS NT (4.0 I think) Web server crashes quite often.
At least once per week and sometimes several times in one day. When I notice
it, I call the admin and he "restarts" Cold Fusion. The IIS part of the IIS
server doesn't seem to be affected.  I am told this reliabilty problem is
because some users are putting development CF code on the production server
(we have a development server also)  thus causing  more errors than Cold
Fusion can handle so it quits processing web pages or it quits processing
web pages for display on browser screens  because it is so busy writing data
to the error log.
  Does anyone else know if their server is having this problem? Cold Fusion
is getting a very bad reputation for reliability on our site.  I wonder if
it isn't a server/Cold Fusion admin problem instead.  Surely, there must be
some kind of Cold Fusion intelligence that could be configured that would
prevent user errors from bringing it down.
  Any info would be appreciated.

 -