ok... so when it comes to performance, it's better to use strutctures than
arrays and both of those are better than lists.  But what about
queries?   Queries that are generated using QueryNew as opposed to SQL
statements.

I have a SQL Query result set that I need to loop through, calculate a
bunch of extra fields, and then store that off for looping through later.

At the moment I create a new query, take the fields I want from the SQL
result set, and add them, plus the new fields into a new query.   There are
probably more efficient ways of doing this...

Does anyone know whether creating another query, and looping through it
later is going to be better or worse than creating an array of structures
and looping through those instead?   For that matter would I be better to
add a column to the query that I got from SQL Server, and then loop through
that again?

Thanks for any feedback!