From: "Bill Wheatley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: (Admin) Behavior

Here here ;) I don't like when people get flamed because they haven't
encountered a problem before and decide its better to have a little help
then to try to figure it out themselves.

hehe Yea MM pay Mikey for hosting, he's helped us out more then anything MM
ever provides for us developers.

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645