From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: (Admin) Behavior

There are plenty of other people contributing to the ColdFusion
community everyday and have been for quite some time. I don't see any of
them asking jokingly or not for Macromedia to pay them. The whole point
of contributing to the community is to do it for philanthropic reasons.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/