It awfully presumptuous for people who to suggest who Macromedia should
hire. Further, it seems ridiculous to ask for a job with Macromedia like
was just done. Macromedia already has an evangelist (Ben Forta) and a
community manager (Vernon Viehe). If you don't like them or what they do
that is one issue, but suggestion they hire someone else is simply not
the way to approach it.

Michael, if you really want to make a living working for the ColdFusion
community I suggest you either apply for a job with Macromedia through
the normal channels or better yet; start your own ColdFusion community
portal. If you make it the number one spot for ColdFusion developers to
go then I am sure you will be able to find plenty of ad revenue from
companies like Macromedia.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.