While CFMX clearly doesn't perform anywhere close to as well with WDDX
as CF 5 did, you now have a new option for handling WDDX with CFMX. You
can make use of JAXB and the Java world and easily cast the resulting
objects into CF.

If you want high performance WDDX/XML parsing in Java, you have to make
use of JAXB.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.