Ok don't laugh but I'm stuck trying to figure out a good naming convention
for my CFCs and I'm stuck. I'm very particular to this kind of stuff...and
I'm wondering what other folks are using...

This is the kind of file structure I've got:

mySite/

api/

            user/

               service.cfc

            common/

               networkLibrary.cfc

               stringLibrary.cfc

In this example I would typically have 3-4 tiers. "service.cfc" is typically
the focal point and is exposed remotely. It has functions like "login" that
kicks off other functions...establishing needed data in the session scope.
The second class of CFCs I would have here is for applying any logic to data
derived by the third class which I'd classify as a Data Access Layer.

Façade  ->  Biz Logic  ->  Data Access Layer

There are times when I feel the need to break the Biz Logic into two
layers...an example of this would be a recordset I'm holding in session
scope that I would like to re-order....or apply some other specific logic on
it...kind of a "managed client" type logic that would only be used locally.

Façade -> Client -> Biz Logic -> Data Access Layer

So I guess my questions are...Does anyone take a simlar approach? Any
alternative solutions? Anyone have particular naming schemes they use to
denote for each CFC to show it's "realm" or "tier"?

Appreciate any insight from u good folks,

Stace

New Roman" color="red" size="1"><span lang="FR-CA" style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold;
FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-ansi-language: FR-CA">AVIS
style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-ansi-language:
FR-CA">:</span></font>
mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-ansi-language: FR-CA">Les informations contenues dans
le présent document et ses pièces jointes sont strictement confidentielles et
réservées à l'usage de la (des) personne(s) à qui il est adressé. Si vous n'êtes pas
le destinataire, soyez avisé que toute divulgation, distribution, copie, ou autre
utilisation de ces informations est strictement prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce
document par erreur, veuillez s'il vous plaît communiquer immédiatement avec
l'expéditeur et détruire ce document sans en faire de copie sous quelque
forme.</span></font>
size="1"><span style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red;
style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: red; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">:</span></font>
mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">The information contained in this document and attachments
is confidential and intended only for the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any other use of the information is strictly prohibited.&nbsp; If you have received
this document by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
document and attachments without making any copy of any kind.</span></font>