Guys I might be dumb here, but I have a routine that it set to run from 8am
to 10pm every 60 minutes.

My file deletes files on the server recreates and then populates with info
from database. After which the information is deleted from the database and
another server picks the file up and then deletes the info in it.

The problem is that at 9pm the scheduler stops running and does not output
the 10pm file. Should my scheduler be from 8am to 10pm or 8am to 11pm in
order for my 10pm file to be run?

Hope my sloppy writing makes since.

Thanks in advance
Bryan