I kind of had a feeling this was the case. Thanks. If it still fails I'm
just going to batch it with Windows.

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 5:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Schedule Task

> Guys I might be dumb here, but I have a routine that it set to run from
> 8am
> to 10pm every 60 minutes.

> My file deletes files on the server recreates and then populates with info
> from database. After which the information is deleted from the database
> and
> another server picks the file up and then deletes the info in it.

> The problem is that at 9pm the scheduler stops running and does not output
> the 10pm file. Should my scheduler be from 8am to 10pm or 8am to 11pm in
> order for my 10pm file to be run?

I would imagine it'd work the way you want it to if you just moved the end
time back 15 minutes... so 8am to 10:15pm the 10pm file will get written...
I have some vague recollection of somebody mentioning the scheduled task not
firing if it occurs right at the end time...

Isaac Dealey
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046