From: Jeff Garza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 1:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfhttp Connection Failure

Yes, you supply it the same credentials as though you are logging in via a
browser.  To enable  , open up the IIS MMC,
browse to the website or folder you want to secure, right click and choose
properties, go to the Directory Security tab, click on the Edit button and
then make sure that the basic authentication box is checked, click OK.

You should then be able to use CFHTTP to connect to that restricted
resource.