hi everybody,
i am developing a email outbound system in which the "send out email
page" uses CFHTTP to grap a dynamic page ( data from oracle
database ) from the same website ( the CF server and the CF source
codes are on the same server, but the oracle database is on
a different server ).  Everything works perfect in my development
server ( it hosts the CF server, all my CF codes and the oracle DB).

But the "send out email page" does not work when i promote all my
codes to the live server.  The live site "send out email page" gives
me an error "connection fail".  The "connection fail" problem is
caused by the CFHTTP tag.  i tried to display the cfhttp.statuscode
but the page returns the message "Status code unavailable".  It is
tormenting to figure out what has gone wrong since all the codes in
the development box and the live box is exactly the same. The only
different is on the live site the oracle database resides on a
different server.

if anyone has any idea please give a hand.

thanks