OK - I know that CF 4.0 is not certified for Win2000.  But, I just want to use it on a
development box with Win2K and IIS for about
a month - just the single user version off of CFStudio 4.0.  It seemed to load fine,
but when I start the server, it loads - then
after about 3 or 4 seconds, it dies (shuts down).  I watch this in my Task Manager in
Win2000.  Any clues as to what is happening?
Can I make this work or must I install 4.5 to run on Win2000?

Thanks,
Dave

"What we need is a list of specific unknown problems we will encounter"

David Hannum
Web Analyst/Programmer
Ohio University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]