Not sure if this has been brought up before... but...

Someone asked earlier about the change of behavior in CFMX in regards to
setting cookies and using cflocation on the same page. As we know, this
has not worked in the past, but appears to work perfectly in CFMX. Just
so you know - this was EXPECTED to work, we just forgot to update the
docs. (Doc peeps are already on it.) So - an old issue has been fixed.

Enjoy.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : cfjedimaster