There are a lot of people on this list that manage high traffic web sites...

There is always a chance that someone will have the time/resources to post a
picture somewhere that millions of people could see it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Hoffman, Joe (NIH/CIT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 11:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT but Important Amber alert missing child should I post
here ?

>There is nothing wrong with a post on this list to help find a missing
child.
How is it going to 'help' by posting on 'this' list?  Seriously??

>It makes me sick to think there are such callous people that don't care
about a missing child.
Who said we do not 'care'?

Isn't television, radio and newspapers more efficient and effective to
communicate with the population?

Joe Hoffman mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
National Institutes of Health
Center for Information Technology