Works on mine, did you happen to use a differant browser to view the two
versions?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 11:59 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: A:Hover doesn't work with CFMX?

Hi,

CF MX installed on my development (localhost:8500) system. I have a
simple page with some styles declared; A.TOC, A.TOC:HOVER,
A.TOC:VISITED. This is a prototype page, with no CFML in it. When
viewing through CFMX (localhost:8500) the HOVER style doesn't work. When
viewed through CF 5, the HOVER style works.

<!--
A.TOC:HOVER {
        color : #CC9933;
        text-decoration : underline;
        font-size: 14px;
}

-- other styles here
-->

<!--- Link code --->
page.')">What
        we do</a>

Any ideas? Thanks,
Jim
James Johnson
SMB-Studios
Innovative Online Learning for Spirit, Mind and Body
www.smb-studios.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]