I asked:

 > In ColdFusion Studio, I am trying to enter Cyrillic text into the body of
 > the document.

Dimo answered:

>1. You have to have the cyrrilic installed on your machine - I mean
>drivers + keyboard layouts. Windows has decent support for this out of
>the box.
>
>2. In Studio - you will have to select a cyrillic font for the editor -
>in my experience not all fonts display properly cyrillic characters.

Still no success.

I can get Cyrillic into WORD by using CHARACTER MAP,
but when I try to copy the same characters into STUDIO I get question marks
instead.
If I try "ALT+code" I get other characters or just squares.

I have Unicode fonts and Windows Cyrillic, Courier New, Ariel and others.

It's seems as if I have a setting set wrong somwhere.

Roberts