> I just received a 'special' offer from Macromedia to purchase
> Ultradev for £199.00 ex VAT. I currently use a combination of
> Dreamweaver 3 and CF Studio 4.5 and am contemplating whether
> to go for this offer.
>
> It appears that Ultradev effectively combines the above two.
> Is this a good anology? Anybody used Ultradev and then reverted
> back to Studio? Is the help as good?

Unless you don't mind using Notepad, you'll want to keep Studio around.
Ultradev, whether you like it a lot or not, is no replacement for a text
editor. Ultradev doesn't provide CF-specific help, either; the help is
focused on Ultradev specifically.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496