From: Jeff Beer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 4:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: AOL Email Guidelines?

I just installed AOL 5.0 on Windows XP pro to test the text/x-aol mime
type for sending "rich text" compatible mail, and when I logged on to
AO-Hell was notified I can only use version 5.0 two more times because
(paraphrasing) "This version is not compatible with Windows XP - you
must upgrade immediately!!

That sucks..  I *really* don't want to have to uninstall 5.0, reinstall,
test a few times, then uninstall, reinstall, ad nauseaum...