Actually, if you were interested in making a fair comparison, it would
look more like this:

<cfmail
        to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        subject="">
#Form.FirstName# #Form.LastName# has request more information. Please
contact them at #Form.Phone#.

#Form.FirstName#
#Form.LastName#
#Form.Addr1#
#Form.Addr2#
#Form.City#
#Form.State#
#Form.ZIP#
#Form.Email#
#Form.Phone#
#Form.Comments#
#Form.NoMkt#
</cfmail>

It's still less lines and I like the way ColdFusion does it better, but
that would be a more accurate comparison. Of course, the ASP method can
be advantageous in a lot of situations.

Benjamin S. Rogers
http://www.c4.net/
v.508.240.0051