> Does anyone know of a really good CFUG, or the largest CFUG.
> I'm not emplying the largest UG is the best, I am just curious
> about the largest. I want to join an UG, just want to know
> which one(s) are the cream of the crop.

The DC CFUG is probably the largest, in terms of registered members, and
it's the oldest, being the first CFUG to my knowledge, and I think it's a
really good CFUG - free food, free code, fun for the whole family! Of
course, being one of its founders, I'm a bit biased. However, if you're not
in the DC area, it doesn't matter how good it is, I suppose; you'd be better
off finding one in Florida if that's where you are.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444