I have to agree here, IHTK is poorly documented and has a bug or two,
whereas ADSI has entire books about it out. IHTK is more meant as a
utility toolkit for administrators, not something for production use.
ADSI and CF will not talk though without a wrapper of some sort.

--
jon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]