Hi,

I have about 8 verity collections for a site. One is for the static pages
and the others are all indexed through queries. The indexing all goes well
and I get all the returns I hoped to but the links are not right.

My static page links come back fine
http://domain.com/template.cfm

but all the others point to just the home page
http://domain.com/

example:

I have tbl_Ads and its ful of, you guessed it, ADS

so I index it like so......

<cfindex collection="Collection_ads"
   type="CUSTOM"
   action="REFRESH"
   key="AdID"
   body="AdText"
   query="GetAds"
   language="English"
   title="AdHeader"
   urlpath="ads/index.cfm?adid="

I THOUGHT this would return
http://domain.com/ads/index.cfm?adid=

as the URL from <cfsearch> then I could just add #key# to the end but of
course I thought wrong

any ideas on how to get the urls to point to the right places????