From: Kodjo Ackah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 September 2002 09:25
To: CF-Talk
Subject: VB and CF

I use CFStudio at the moment, I need to branch into VB for a project. I am
not certain but, can I just download VB 6 install it on my PC and work away
or is there any specifics with doing this that I need to know? Also, there
is no application server(I mean Coldfusion server) installed on my PC. Do I
have to uninstall CFStudio before installing VB?

Kodjo Ackah

Principal Consultant

Concrete Media Ltd

32 Great Sutton Street