I have an OnRequestEnd.cfm file that I use for my application, and I find it to be
very useful, but I have a few documents that are used for the contents of iframes on
which I would like to be able to explicitly suppress the output of the
OnRequestEnd.cfm file.  Is there any way to do this at the document level?  I've
searched the archives, and haven't found much pertaining to this.  Does anyone have
any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

::YEX::
<)))><

/*