I should also mention that I'm upgrading from Homesite 5.0

-----Original Message-----
From: Fitch, Tyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 7:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dreamweaver MX opinions

Hi Phil,

I made the switch.  I love it.  Integration with VSS is worlds beyond
studio and it's use with projects.  I haven't gotten into all the DWMX
features because I don't need to - but for CF development I find it to
be great.  There hasn't been a big advance in studio in the last couple
releases, this is it (different name, same CF code in the end).  We (CF
users) shouldn't be scared of the change, embrace it and just jump in.
You'll be slow doing stuff for two days or a week - it's okay.  Learning
doesn't hurt.

On the other hand, Homesite+ still is useful/better for quick file edits
because it loads much quicker.  I still find Homesite+ better for RDS or
FTP access to a remote server if needed - again because it'll load
quicker.

Tyler M. Fitch
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
http://isitedesign.com