From: charlie griefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 4:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver MX opinions

I just installed DWMX the other day, after coming from Studio and Homesite
before it.

I understand there will be a learning curve, and it will be uncomfortable
for a few days...but here are a few of my current pet peeves:

1) yes, it's slow loading.
2) i'm used to ctrl-shift-b for <br> tag.  it took me forever to figure out
how to add that to the keyboard shortcuts.  but even now that it's there, it

puts the <br>, and then moves the cursor down to the next line :|
3) no internal browser for preview.  i only recently started using this in
Studio, more for javascript than cf pages...just to see if it will run
before even bothering to save it.  kind of got used to that.  unless I'm
missing it, there is no way to do that in DWMX.

I really wish that since MM had bothered to make a "homesite/coder" 'view',
that they would have kept the homesite shortcuts.

just my thoughts.  i'm sure there will be more :)

charlie

Jochem van Dieten writes:

> Bryan Stevenson wrote:
>> For me the one glaring issue with DW MX is it's sloooooooooooow.  So even
>> after the learning curve it slows me down......SLS (still lovin studio)
;-)