A few recipients on a client's mailing list have complained that their email
contains HTML formatting codes, despite type="HTML" attribute being set in
the CFMail tag. Meanwhile Outlook and other webmail clients display the same
mail correctly.

I've researched this and I've found that btopenworlds's webmail client is an
example of this, and no matter what I do it won't display CFMail generated
HTML email correctly. Of course HTML mail from elsewhere is fine!

Its happening on CF 4.5 and 5 - has anyone else experienced this and found a
solution?

TC

 .