> Is there a tag to do this?
> Without writing some long old CFMAIL?

I snipped this out of my site wide error handler.  Its not precisely what you need,
but its mighty close.  Take care that this is a snippet - not all of the vars you see
are declared in this snippet.

Cheers,

---------------------------------------
Matt Robertson    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSB Designs, Inc., www.mysecretbase.com
---------------------------------------

<CFIF NOT CompareNoCase(CGI.REQUEST_METHOD,"POST")>
        <CFPARAM NAME="variables.formfieldlist" DEFAULT="" TYPE="string">
        <CFLOOP
                LIST = "#FORM.FieldNames#"
                INDEX = "ThisField">
                <CFOUTPUT>
                <CFSET
variables.formfieldlist=variables.formfieldlist&"<BR>FIELDNAME="&#ThisField#&"
VALUE="&#Evaluate(ThisField)#>
                </CFOUTPUT>
        </CFLOOP>
</CFIF>
<CFMAIL
        TO="#variables.ErrAddr#"
        FROM="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
        SUBJECT="Error Report"
        TYPE="HTML">
        <FONT FACE="Arial">

        ... blah blah blah ...

        <CFIF NOT CompareNoCase(CGI.REQUEST_METHOD,"POST")>
                <TR><TH ALIGN="right">
                <FONT SIZE="1">Form Fields</FONT>
                </TH><TD>
                <FONT SIZE="1">#variables.formfieldlist#</FONT>
                </TD></TR>
        </CFIF>
        </FONT>
        <CFMAILPARAM NAME="Reply-To" VALUE="#variables.ErrAddr#">
        <CFMAILPARAM NAME="Message-ID"
VALUE="<#CreateUUID()#@#variables.MailServerName#>">
</CFMAIL>