Hi all,

My apologies in advance; I am sure this has been discussed before and I
have tried searching the archives with no luck.

I have a directory structure something like this:

TEST CODE (root)
--------resources (sub dir of root)
----------------includes (sub directory of resources)
------------------------cfmodule1.cfm
------------------------cfmodule2.cfm

--------dir1 (sub directory of root)
----------------template1.cfm

----------------dir2 (sub directory of dir1)

------------------------dir3 (sub directory of dir2)

How does one place links (navigation perhaps) in either cfmodule1.cfm or
cfmodule2.cfm, and resolve them to work properly when <cfmodule>ed into
template1.cfm, template2.cfm and template3.cfm? Is there a custom tag or
a resource you can point me to for more information on this?

Am I making any sense?

Best regards,
Michael Wilson - IQMax