Thanks Mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Chambers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 11:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Interesting: Macromedia Resource Kit

We are in the early planning stages for the next version of the DRK, and
will definitely planning on having more CF content on it.

If you have any suggestions, please send them to us through:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/?6213=26

i.e., what type of content, components, resources would you like to see
on there?

Also, there is some CF related content on the disks.

There are three flash / flash remoting / cf sample applications (one
stock charting, and 2 email). These include some email and stock
components.

Finally, there is also a complete archive of the Designer and Developer
center, including the ColdFusion Application Development Center.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]