From: Sean A Corfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 8:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Dreamweaver MX opinions (CF Studio opinions?)

On Wednesday, September 4, 2002, at 07:12 , Tony Weeg wrote:
> the biggest pain i thought was, that i didnt get the funtionality
> in non-wysiwyg mode, as i really wanted.  i mean, the bitch and pain
> of handcoding the height and width of an image tag, for every image,

It's true that in code view it doesn't automatically add height and
width
tags but you could easily work in split view mode (with just a small
design view) and use the design view pane to insert images - then it
sets
the height and width automatically based on the image size. You should
submit this via the wishlist form on the web site - it sounds like a
useful enhancement.

> then im done and on to my passion, GOLF!!!

Ah, golf... who once said "Golf is a good walk spoiled"?

-- Margaret Atwood