From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 3:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dreamweaver MX opinions (CF Studio opinions?)

> If you've used DWMX, and found things about it you didn't like,
> let us know:
> http://www.macromedia.com/email/support/wishform?6213=6

This link doesn't work.

My largest concern is the rewriting of code. When DW originally came out it
promised to not rewrite code and it was great. Unfortunately, people write a
lot of bad code and with later versions it automatically "massaged" the code
a little just to be able to interpret and display it. I complained about
this years ago, well before the UltraDev products. I was told that it HAD to
rewrite code. Now with people trying to use it for programmatic languages
(CF, PHP, ASP, etc) it is even more important that it not rewrite code
because in every case I have encountered, it always breaks the app.

Kevin Graeme