From: Rick Faircloth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2002 8:07 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: (Flash/CFMX Rocks!) Flash Remoting and Popchart

Thanks, Stace.

So, it looks like from your experience and perspective,
using Flash MX intefaces for CF apps is the way to go, huh?

It sure looks good from the outside.  Have you run into many
issues that make a Flash MX interface unsuitable
for apps that are typically browser-based apps?  I would love
to be able to build apps where clients didn't have to jump all over
the place (pages) to process info...

Rick