> I just wish I could find some books/tutorials that are
> aimed squarely at my needs. Intermediate CF programmer,
> Flash novice. I noticed that most of the books I glanced
> through were really heavy on CF (being CF books) with
> just a few pages on integrating Flash, or heavy on Flash
> (being Flash books) with a few pages on CF.

There isn't that much, really, that is specific between Flash MX and
ColdFusion. So, if you have a good understanding of each, you should have
very little trouble putting the two together.

However, you might want to take a look at "Inside Flash MX", from New Riders
Publishing. It doesn't talk too much about CF, but it does have two chapters
covering server-side integration, including CF and Flash Remoting. The book
was written by the Flash development team at Fig Leaf Software, where we use
Flash as an application interface quite a bit.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444