From: Phoeun Pha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 11:55 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Session question

ermm you don't can't fix it lol.  It's kinda like saying, "Boss, there's
a bug in this array.  Everytime I delete an element in the array, the
array elements realign themselves!"

It's not a bug!  There's nothing wrong with the session existing across
multiple browsers.  Have you thought of a possible problem this might
cause?

But to keep da boss happy, tell him that you have implemented a high
level Mp3 Doo Woppa security code to keep multiple-browser sessions from
screwing up the app.

Easy!