From: Phoeun Pha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 12:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Session question

Well, if this is any assurance...

You're the only person ever to have come across a problem with this non
problem.  COmmon people have been online shopping since forever and no
one's really complained about this sort of problem.  also, anyone so
computer illiterate will probably not mess around with the menu
commands.

Look at the reason you gave me.  It's like saying "We need to build an
applet on our website that will prevent people of little computer
knowledge from getting confused.  These people keeping going to the
start menu and choosing "shutdown" for some reason and turning off their
monitors and they're blind.

Bottom line, you can't make anything idiot proof!  This is like one of
those things you're not supposed to be worried about.