On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 04:58  PM, Phoeun Pha wrote:

> "Big" deal.  I can't tell the difference between 1 MS and 10,000 MS.
>
> The delay is there in the beginning because the code has to be compiled
> first.  It's a annoying :)

I'm sorry, but the difference between the page instantly coming up
(<500ms) and waiting for 10 - 20 SECONDS for a page to come up is
absolutely *HUGE*. I certainly notice, and believe me, my clients will
too. Even if it is just the first page load, inevitably, my client will
be the one to get that first load one of these days. And I'll get a
phone call.