The Fusebox Organization will be holding its third annual developer
conference in beautiful Orlando, Florida on Saturday October 26th and Sunday
October 27th (the weekend before Macromedia DevCon). We will have over 15
different speakers presenting on various Fusebox topics, including both
technical Fusebox and the Fusebox Lifecycle Process (FLiP). This two day
event will not only help you master Fusebox, you will also have a chance to
meet other Fusebox developers in person.

Our Call For Papers resulted in over 30 speakers expressing interest, so we
get to pick the best! We're hoping to have a tentative list by 9/13. Stay
tuned for the sessions list.

We hope many of you will help support the Fusebox community by attending
this conference. You'll learn more in one day at a Fusebox conference than
you will in 6 months on the Fusebox lists... and this year the conference is
2 days.  You do the math! ;-)

Learn more about the conference here:

http://www.fusebox.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=conference.main
<http://www.fusebox.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=conference.main>

Or, reserve your spot and save $50 on registration! Early bird registration
is $225 (only until SEPTEMBER 20th), to register, go to:

http://www.fusebox.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=conference.register
<http://www.fusebox.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=conference.register>

Extra bonus! This year, Steve Nelson and Jeff Peters will be giving away a
tool to all conference attendees for creating "Test Harnesses" from your
Fusedocs! Want to learn more about this tool? Contact Steve at

John Beynon
On Behalf of the Fusebox Advisory Committee

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this email should be treated in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.