From: Kreig Zimmerman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 11:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Developer Platform suggestions was Re: Nice

I have to say as regards Dell...

I've found the OptiPlex (business line) to be rock-solid Dimension
(consumer-line)...  always some weird problem.

Any similar experience?  Point is if Dell, I would HIGHLY recommend you
go for their business-line system.

--
Kreig Zimmerman : Chief Information Architect : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Four
Eyes Productions : Brooklyn, NY