From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Michael Kear
Sent: Monday, 19 June 2000 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: studio errors

Well thanks for that Andrew - it means that it IS POSSIBLE that at the end
of this saga that's now been going for more than 2 months, I might have a
Studio that works.  it **IS** possible the thing is going to be usable.

It's running in Windows98 64MB and I've tried it in Windows95/48MB

But on the plus side, I'm pleased to report that after all this time
Allaire's support has finally woken up and offered a suggestion.  Perhaps
I have two web servers running.  (I don't).  Not much progress, but it
**IS** progress.

Andrew thanks for your suggestion and for giving me the confidence to
continue.  I was starting to think I'm better just to cut my losses, throw
a A$1000 program away and suggest my clients buy another program.  I was
not looking forward  to telling them they have to throw out that amount of
money.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development
Webmaster, Australian Consumers Association
Windsor, NSW, Australia