hi,
    I seemed to have had the same problem with CF where according to some
people say that
the code runs into an infinite loop. And that is not possible cause i
triple checked the code.
Only here the code apparently queries SQL over and over a period of time
the server  crashes
because it runs out of memory !
    If it receives more than 200 active connections at a time ... it goes
kaput !: )

I cant seem to isolate the problem to a specific page ...Atleast then I
would know where the
error is happening.

regards
vince