I'm developing a shopping cart.  Can anyone give me some ideas as to how to
calculate shipping?  I know the first question is going to be "Who is doing the
shipping?".  The answer to that is "I don't know".  Whoever the owner of the
shopping cart wants.  It could be UPS, Fed Ex, USPS...If there are ways to
calculate all of these (based on some criteria), I would love to know.  I
appreciate any and all help on this.

Thanks,

Brian Yager
President - North AL Cold Fusion Users Group
http://www.nacfug.com
Sr. Systems Analyst
Sverdrup/CIC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]