From: jon hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 10:38 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Calculating Shipping charges...

One option that our customers seem to like is a tiered shipping model
based upon price. It lets them define ranges on subtotal's and the
price for shipping for that range as a percentage of the subtotal or a
flat amount.
I'm not sure why they like it so much, but it's easy to implement, and
gives them a bit more control than integrating with the shippers.

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]