In working with our MX development server (Win2K w/.NET framework), I've
noticed a problem with cached errors with stored procedures (oracle db).
Here's what I've determined so far:

1. If I run a .cfm page that calls a sp, and an error is returned (usually due
to some programming error, like sending wrong datatypes) that error seems to
get cached.  I can go in and correct the coldfusion page and/or the sp, re-run
the page but error continues.

2. If I create a new sp (new name) with the corrected code and call it from my
corrected cfm page, everything works fine.

3. If I drop the original sp, and call it from the cfm page, I receive the
standard does not exist error.  If I then create an sp with the original name
and corrected code, and then run it from the cfm page, the original error
message is returned.

4. The only other solution I've discovered for clearing the error is
stopping/restarting the CF service.  However, the only server access I have is
to the CF admin and the directory for my site files, so this is far from a
convenient solution.

Anyone else run into this?  Is there a setting in CF administrator that might
be causing this?  Any suggestion on how stop this from happening (or at least
clear the error without having to restart the service)?

Thanks!
Erica Lomax