How about this.... or am I still missing something

Select * from TABLENAME
WHERE col1 IS NULL OR col2 IS NULL OR col3 IS NULL OR col4 IS NULL

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/18/2002 11:17:41 AM >>>
Thanks, but that doesn't get me where I want.

I ONLY want to return the columns that ARE null, and I never know which
ones
those are when I run this query... so what I need is something for the
select statement.

-Patti