From: Patti G. L. Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 8:58 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Returning columns with null values when specific columns
are unknown at runtime

Sorry, but you made the same mistake that simon did.

I don't want to return select *

I want to return select (only columns that are null and I don't know what
they are up front) where primarykey = some number

I didin't actually have any questions regarding the where statement at all.
I'm aware that I'll probably have to use the whole IS NULL dealie... but
where I'm stuck is how do I selectively return columns when I don't know
which columns fit my criteria (containing null values only).

Thanks - Patti